or 4 fortnightly payments of $2.50 with More info
Kikuyu Is a good lawn for a high traffic area for dogs as it can repair itself very quickly during the warmer to hotter months, but it is bad for creeping into your garden beds or up fences as it creeps under the surface as well as on top if it isn’t maintained. In winter it will yellow off in colour as conditions get to cold. Best time to install, September – May, but can be installed all year round.
Minimum quantity is 50m2
Kikuyu is a vigorous grower and will invade garden beds if not properly maintained. Kikuyu needs to be mown weekly in the summer months to maintain a good appearance. It is characteristic by poor growth in shaded areas, but can tolerate partial shade.
Young kikuyu holds its winter colour, but older lawns turn brown in winter especially in mild frost areas. It can get spongy.
- All orders placed by 5pm on Wednesday will be delivered to you on Friday or Saturday.
- Orders placed after 5pm will be delivered the following Friday or Saturday.
- You can choose your preferred day for delivery.
- All of our deliveries are usually completed by 12pm on the day.
- There will be a flat rate $110 delivery charge at checkout for CBD within 30 km.
- Deliveries outside CBD will incur additional charges.
- During peak season we deliver everyday, and deliveries can be booked well in advance. However, we require a minimum of 3 days lead time.