or 4 fortnightly payments of $2.75 with More info
Kikuyu Is a good lawn for a high traffic area for dogs as it can repair itself very quickly during the warmer to hotter months, but it is bad for creeping into your garden beds or up fences as it creeps under the surface as well as on top if it isn’t maintained. In winter it will yellow off in colour as conditions get to cold. Best time to install, September – May, but can be installed all year round.
Minimum quantity is 50m2
(Currently Out Of Stock)
Kikuyu is a vigorous grower and will invade garden beds if not properly maintained. Kikuyu needs to be mown weekly in the summer months to maintain a good appearance. It is characteristic by poor growth in shaded areas, but can tolerate partial shade.
Young kikuyu holds its winter colour, but older lawns turn brown in winter especially in mild frost areas. It can get spongy.
- Each week, our main delivery days are Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
- Please note that these delivery scheduling days are subject to Availability and work load.
- We are currently experiencing a high volume of order’s and lead times could be around 2 weeks.
- Please call our office for conformation of delivery dates before placing your orders online.
- There will be a flat rate of $120 charge at check out for all deliveries within 30 km of the CBD.
- Deliveries that are outside the 30 km of CBD will incur additional charges.
- Most of our deliveries are usually completed by 12 pm on the day.